Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Visit to the Cullens

Bella woke the next morning to a crisp voice. She automatically knew who it was, Edward. She couldn’t believe that he had stayed the entire night. At first she wondered about Charlie. Edward explained that he had left hours ago not even noticing. They both went downstairs to grab something to eat. As they sat there Bella gazed at him. “His eyes gleamed. ‘The talking came earlier.’ I groaned. ‘What did you hear?’ His gold eyes grew very soft. ‘You said you loved me.’ ‘You already knew that,’ I reminded him, ducking my head. ‘It was nice to hear, just the same.’ I hid my face against his shoulder. ‘I love you,’ I whispered. ‘You are my life now,’ he answered simply.” (314) Bella was the one eating while Edward just watched her. Vampires didn’t eat human food. To them it was like eat dirt. As she ate, they discussed the agenda. Edward decided it was finally time for Bella to meet the Cullens. As those words came out of his mouth, Bella froze. She was both excited and nervous. They got in the car and drove to Edward’s house. As they pulled up, Bella saw the quaint house. It had a special charm to it and it definitely fit the Cullens well. When Bella walked inside, Dr. Cullen stood there welcoming. Soon she met everyone as they poured in and out of sight. They seemed to like Bella and she was finally glad to see the place where Edward had mostly spent all his time before her.

No comments: