Tuesday, April 28, 2009

blog 2-prep

Dear Lee,

 

I have decided to write you a letter because I am interested to hear how Ault has been going for you. I understand going into it you were nervous and didn’t know anyone! Obviously now I’m sure you have met some new friends and I would love to hear about them (maybe meet them on Parents weekend?). The family misses you all the way out here in South, Bend Indiana. Its weird not having you hear for dinners, family game nights, and other little things like that- although you have been there for almost half a year now!? Everything is good around here. Your brother has been getting into baseball now and your father, well he’s still your joking father!! I want to hear about how all your classes are going. How are things in math especially? Because you know if you are having trouble, go to your counselor. From your last letter (which by the way is pretty dull. I’m your mother. I know there are more things going on at your school other than “the pasta is really good here.”)  You said that you met this one girl named Martha. She sounds nice and I really do want to meet here. Lee I can’t wait until I can come up there to see you! I think we will take the van and just drive over there because you know how expensive airplane tickets are! Okay well I must be going. Your brother wants me to drive him to a friend’s house and I have to get started on dinner! I love you very much and please write back.

 

Love, Your Mother.

No comments: