Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to New Moon

I started reading the second book of the Twilight series, New Moon, again for the second time. It was such an amazing book that I really did want to read some parts over again! I left off blogging on this book at the part where Bella was severely depressed. Edward had just left her in the dust and she was having a hard time recovering. While she and Edward had been dating, a lot of Bella’s friends had faded. It was a surprise to Jessica, one of Bella’s old friends, when she called her up to hang out. They went out to a movie and I, the reader, could even see that it was awkward. Bella was completely out of the loop for having a social life. She didn’t even remember to start up normal girl’s gossip anymore! I thought this part of the book was interesting. I liked how Meyers set up this moment with Jessica again because in other books they do become better friends too. I felt so bad for Bella at this point in time because she really had no one left by her side.

No comments: