Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Depression

After Edward left Bella alone in the woods, this book got completely depressing. Stephenie does such a good job describing everything, that you actually feel like you are a part of the story. So after Edward leaves Bella goes a little insane. At first she doesn’t realize why he had to leave. She was very confused and really depressed. When I read this section of the book I was crying! “The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface.” Bella has a hard time readjusting to her new lifestyle. That is, until she found Jacob Black again. In the first book, Twilight, Jacob is one of Bella’s old family friends. Jacob doesn’t seem to play a huge role in the first book but he reappears being more useful than ever in the second.

1 comment:

Tenzin said...

I love the Twilight series,
did you see the movie?
I really hated that part also, it was so SAD =[