Sunday, November 23, 2008

TEC WEEKEND

This past weekend I attended a religious camp called TEC.TEC stands for teens encountering Christ. While I was at this camp we read many scriptures from the Bible. I don’t want to get to religious because this is school were talking about, but one verse that really stood out to me was, “There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to uproot. A time to kill, a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build. A time to weep and time to laugh. A time to mourn and a time to DANCE!” –Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 I am also a very serious dancer. This quote is probably one of my favorites because it describes my life. I believe in all of these phrases because there is a time for everything in life. I enjoyed this experience and the verses from the bible played a major role in that.

No comments: