Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Over winter break I started the fourth book of the Twilight series called Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. I have already blogged about the three other books so I though I would start on this one. This book is packed with action and I’m only a fourth of the way through it. It starts off with Bella and her new car. One of the deals before Bella could change into a vampire that she had made to Edward was for him to by her a car. She followed that one and drove around in her newly updated car. Another deal was that they had to get married before she could be changed. They end up getting married and having a fancy wedding planned by Alice of course. Soon after they go on there honey moon on a special island. I haven’t read that much of the book yet but I am interested in finding out what happens later on.

No comments: