Sunday, January 11, 2009

The EHS Parking Lot

This weekend I read the EHS newspaper, the Zephyrus. This issue was short but one article struck me than all the others! Tony Quattrini wrote an article about the EHS parking lot. Him being a senior he knows a lot about how the high school works. He stated that one of the biggest flaws was the parking lot. Each day after school releases it takes up to 30 minutes getting out of the mess of cars. Although many people have carpools set up, there is still way to many cars going out at a time. Tony also said that it use to be worse. It used to be set up that each car would go out of one SINGLE lane. Thankfully EHS came up with that solution but I still think it could go a little bit more smoothly. I completely agree with this article. I feel like we could find a better way to clear out of school!

No comments: